School of Education
Our Undergraduate and Graduate Entry Programs
The Department of Education offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading both to teaching (primary and secondary) and careers in other educational contexts. Our Teacher Education Program is founded on the notion of the 'scholar-teacher' and promotes the mastery of the practical skills needed to promote effective teaching and learning in classrooms. Click on one of the following links for more information.
- Becoming a Teacher
- Education Major
- Bachelor of Arts with the degree of Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology with the degree of Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts with the degree of Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Science with the Degree of Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) for Graduates
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) for Graduates
Make a huge difference to your life and your future by applying for a Macquarie University scholarship. Each year the University awards over $2 million in scholarships to students based on financial need, hardship, academic excellence and sporting achievement.