School of Education
Our Undergraduate and Graduate Entry Programs
The Department of Education offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading both to teaching (primary and secondary) and careers in other educational contexts. Our Teacher Education Program is founded on the notion of the 'scholar-teacher' and promotes the mastery of the practical skills needed to promote effective teaching and learning in classrooms. Click on one of the following links for more information.
- Teaching qualifications
- Studies in Education
- BEd (TESOL) - Only available to teaching scholarship holders with the Malaysian Ministry of Education (MOEM)
Our Postgraduate Programs
The Department has a strong postgraduate focus and offers research programs at both the Masters and PhD levels. Many of these programs are designed to support the continuing professional learning needs of practitioners in early childhood, primary and secondary schools, TAFE and higher education settings. Click on one of the following links for more information.
Our programs offer face-to-face and on-line learning options.
- BA-PsychDipEd (48 kb pdf)
- Graduate Programs in Pre-service Teacher Education (289 kb pdf)
- Indending Primary Teachers (45 kb pdf)
- Intending Secondary Teachers (49 kb pdf)